List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: Too low to display.
This aluminum skillet has a high-quality Thermolon Endurance non-stick interior coating which is durable and highly scratch resistant. Thermolon-coated cookware releases 50% fewer greenhouse gases during production and contains no toxic substances that could be released at high temperatures. In contrast to conventional non-stick coatings, Thermolon is completely free of polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) and is manufactured without the use of perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA). It is heat-resistant to 850°F/450C. The aluminum pan has a black exterior, an extra-thick forged base for even browning and cooking, and is suitable for use with induction cooktops. The skillet has a sleek, rounded shape with ergonomic riveted cast hollow stainless steel handles.
- Thermolon interior provides perfect heat distribution allowing even cooking and excellent browning.
- Contemporary designed cookware for easy cleaning; Elegant stainless steel handles with comfortable grip.
- Manufactured without PFOA and applied in an environmentally friendly way, resulting in 60 % less CO 2 emissions.
- No potentially dangerous chemicals inside: It's completely PTFE-free and contains no silicone oil.
- Use of up-cycled aluminum for the pan and up-cycled stainless steel for the handles.